Building up to Thanksgiving week I have seen a lot of friends and colleagues post on Facebook daily what they are grateful for. As an entrepreneur my personal and business life are so entwined that I decided to come up with my list of things I am thankful for as a business owner.
- I am thankful that I own a business, that is able to support me and that I get up each day with new ideas and a joy about what I do.
- I am thankful for my first clients, Charlene and Steve & Sue who used my services when I was first getting started some 20 years ago. They have now become good friends and we have built a lasting relationship. They also helped me refine my skills.
- I am thankful for my employees that share my vision in building Sage Strategies and Morgan Now. They go the extra mile and treat the business like it was their own.
- I am thankful for all the clients over the years. Each one has taught me another skill, stretched my capabilities and served as great referrals.
- I am grateful for all my previous employers who contributed to the body of knowledge I now have.
- I am grateful to be working in rural Colorado where I can be involved in my community, region and state.
- I am thankful that my business requires me to be a lifelong learner.
- I am thankful for my advisory board: Jon, Becky, Sandy, Larry, Ron, Charlene and Steve. I don’t use you often enough!
- I am thankful for my family spread around the country that is generally willing to “like” my next big customer.
- I am thankful I can relax on Thanksgiving, fix dinner for my Dad and me and watch some football. (Will probably work while watching the game – but am thankful that is my choice!)
Sign up for our E Newsletter “Sage Snippets” email@example.com