“Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone.”
~ Wendell Berry
What We Can Do For You
Featured Listing: One-time fee of $100. Includes full page of detail on our website including links to your social media sites. Additionally, we will promote you on our Facebook page at random times. No further fee after initial setup unless there are changes after the first thirty days and then there is a $50 fee.
Partner Listing: Three partner packages to choose from: monthly, semiannually, or annual. The Partner listings are prominently displayed on the home page and several other pages.
Mobile Marketing Statistics
Mobile & Social Media Trends
- By the end of 2012 roughly 70% of the entire world’s population will have mobile devices.
- 40% of smart phone users are in the United States and Western Europe
- Mobile advertising grew from $530 million in 2008 to $7.5 billion in 2012
- Trends in Search: Almost 30% of all mobile search queries are with local intent, compared to just 16% for the PC.
- 60 seconds in Social Media
- Pinterest = 1,090 visitors
- FourSquare = 2,000 Check-ins
- LinkedIn = 7,610 searches
- Twitter = 175,000 tweets
- Facebook = 700,000 messages sent
- Reasons to embrace online culture
- 2 billion people are online
- 85% of customers expect businesses to be active in social media
- Social media is another way to communicate with customers and produces a ROI just as do in-store visits and answering the phone.
- 28% of U. S. adults say they give advice about purchases on social networking sites
- 70% of American adults use the internet and 47% use at least one social media site. In 2008 that number was 26%.
Sources: Sarah Perez, ReadWriteWeb.com; media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com; PC Magazine