“Project management can be defined as a way of developing structure in a complex project, where the independent variables of time, cost, resources and human behavior come together.”
~ Rory Burke
One time Project Management is great for a business or entity that doesn’t want to hire another employee or their current employees have no more time to complete what needs to be done. This is a short term contract with a beginning, end and a specific result identified.
Some of the things we have worked on in the past include:
- Emergency Manuals for a multi-location entity
- Marketing Plans
- Feasibility study for a city on the use of historic building
- Feasibility study for a town on a potential ballot issue
- Operations Manuals
- Feasibility study for a county on jail needs for the future
- Series of information gathering meetings around a region
- Setting up and planning for social media programs
- Social Media for ballot campaigns
- Training Manuals
- Corporate Event Planning for conferences, meals, etc.
Pricing is a set fee per project so there will never be any surprises once the scope of work is set.